- macaomagazine.net is acquired in whole or in part from materials supplied by Macaolink News and Information Services Limited and/or other sources, is protected by copyrights, trade mark rights and other relevant intellectual property rights. All rights are owned, reserved and controlled by Macaolink News and Information Services Limited and its subsidiary companies, affiliates or their respective licensors including copyrights in the content of the macaomagazine.net.
- macaomagazine.net can only be accessed and used through specific web browsers.
- Macaolink News and Information Services Limited shall not be liable for failure of any services of macaomagazine.net in whole or in part for your inability to gain access in whole or in part to such services due to the delay or failure of any communication networks or any party providing such access. The services of macaomagazine.net are subject to these Terms and Conditions and Macaolink News and Information Services Limited assumes no responsibility for the delay, deletion, failure of delivery or provision of any services of macaomagazine.net.
- Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions take effect from the moment you access and use macaomagazine.net as a user for free content or register with macaomagazine.net as a subscriber of a free online newsletter or other latest articles and insights. Macaolink News and Information Services Limited reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time in its sole discretion by posting changes online at macaomagazine.net. The revised Terms and Conditions will take effect upon posting. You agree to be notified of changes to the Terms and Conditions via posting of updates on macaomagazine.net. You should visit and access to macaomagazine.net regularly to review the current terms. Your continued use or accessing of macaomagazine.net following posting of any changes to the Terms and Conditions constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
- Macaolink News and Information Services Limited may deactivate macaomagazine.net at any time without notice to carry out system maintenance, upgrading, testing and/or repairs. Macaolink News and Information Services Limited may expand, reduce, withdraw, modify and/or discontinue any part of macaomagazine.net service and/or any its content (meaning any content made available or appearing at macaomagazine.net including but not limited to any text, data, information, images, illustrations, graphics, video and/or audio content, applications, downloadable files or other multimedia content that can be accessed through macaomagazine.net), remove, disable and/or suspend transmission of macaomagazine.net or its content without notice.
- You acknowledge that certain contents posted on macaomagazine.net are provided and maintained by third party providers, not by Macaolink News and Information Services Limited. The availability of these contents is out of Macaolink News and Information Services Limited’s control. Macaolink News and Information Services Limited makes no representation, promise, warranty, undertaking or guarantee as to the quality, completeness, usefulness or continuity of any particular content. You shall not rely upon any information or statement to the effect that any particular content will be made available to you for the whole or part of the term of your subscription to the content. Macaolink News and Information Services Limited may vary, replace, take down or withdraw any content at macaomagazine.net as Macaolink News and Information Services Limited thinks fits.
- The provision of macaomagazine.net is contingent upon speed, capacity, reliability and stability of your internet connection which is out of Macaolink News and Information Services Limited’s control. Macaolink News and Information Services Limited will not be liable to you or any other third parties including users and subscribers of newsletters or other content provided by macaomagazine.net for any failure or delay in accessing and use macaomagazine.net or any part thereof and/or the consequences or effects on your internet connection, their speed and/or bandwidth that may be caused by macaomagazine.net.
(i) You acknowledge that all the content and other materials available through macaomagazine.net are protected by copyrights and other intellectual property rights. You are not permitted or shall not procure other persons knowingly and negligently to reproduce, translate, extract, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, modify, republish, upload, post, distribute, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt, change or prepare derivative works based on in any way any content of macaomagazine.net including any information, the codes including source codes, software or any connected or related applications, systems or services for: (a) commercial, promotional and adverting purposes; (b) transfer or dispose the content to, or use by or for the benefit of any other person or entity; (c) use the content on any other website, mobile device applications or in a networked computer environment for any purpose; (d) reverse engineer any content consisting of downloadable software; (e) otherwise infringe the intellectual property rights subsisting in any content; or (f) for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written permission of Macaolink News and Information Services Limited.
(ii) Upon receiving Macaolink News and Information Services Limited’s written approval, you may only download the material and the content from macaomagazine.net on any device owned or controlled by you for your own personal and non-commercial use, provided that you keep all copyright notices and other intellectual property right notices intact. Nothing you do on or in relation to any content and materials of macaomagazine.net will transfer any intellectual property rights to you or license you to exercise any intellectual property rights unless otherwise expressly specified.
- You agree to use macaomagazine.net only for lawful purposes or in any manner consistent with the Terms and Conditions, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict, disrupt, interfere or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the macaomagazine.net by any other third party or violate any laws and regulations relating to use of macaomagazine.net. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation to, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person.
(i) You agree not to knowingly or negligently restrict or inhibit any other persons from using macaomagazine.net, including, without limitation to, by means of: (a) “hacking”, disrupt, interfere or defacing any portion of macaomagazine.net, the servers or other software or equipment connect to or via macaomagazine.net; and (b) make available viruses, Trojans, worms or any other computer code, files, programs or content designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of macaomagazine.net service or affect other users. You agree not to restrict, change, adapt, sub-license, reproduce, distribute, copy, modify, exploit, link, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of macaomagazine.net, any of the software and/or any content. You agree not to remove any notices of copyright, trade mark, or other intellectual property rights contained in macaomagazine.net and/or the content. Macaolink News and Information Services Limited reserves its rights to disallow you to link to macaomagazine.net at any time. If Macaolink News and Information Services Limited asserts such right, you shall remove forthwith such links.
(ii) You agree not to collect information, in particular the personal data of users of macaomagazine.net. You agree not to hack, break into, or attempt to hack or break into, in any manner macaomagazine.net, the software, and/or any data on Macaolink News and Information Services Limited’s server(s) or that of any third parties. You agree not to interfere with or disrupt macaomagazine.net or servers or networks connected to macaomagazine.net. If anyone brings a claim against Macaolink News and Information Services Limited for your acts done relating to macaomagazine.net, you shall indemnify Macaolink News and Information Services Limited and keep Macaolink News and Information Services Limited fully and effectively indemnified from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including all legal costs).
- You agree that Macaolink News and Information Services Limited may periodically collect and use technical data and related information which are non-personal data, including but not limiting to Unique Device Identifier (UDID), technical information about your device, system and application software to facilitate the provision of software updates, product supports and other services (if any) or improvement of services to you related to macaomagazine.net.
- In no event shall Macaolink News and Information Services Limited, its subsidiary companies, affiliates, their directors, authorised persons, employees or agents be liable to you or any person for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages (including damages relating to lost profits, lost data or loss of goodwill) or any damages whatsoever that result from your access and use of or inability to access or use macaomagazine.net. This limitation applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any applicable laws, and even if Macaolink News and Information Services Limited has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Macaolink News and Information Services Limited or its subsidiary companies or affiliates does/do not warrant that the content, functions or materials contained at macaomagazine.net will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or macaomagazine.net, the software, the device or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represent the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the its content and materials.
- Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppels or otherwise any license or right to use any trade mark or patent and other intellectual property rights (either registered or unregistered) of Macaolink News and Information Services Limited, its subsidiary companies, affiliates or licensors, any other and/or third parties which have contributed to the content. Names, images and logos identifying macaomagazine.net, Macaolink News and Information Services Limited, its subsidiary companies, affiliates, licensors or third parties and their products and services which have contributed to the content are the trademarks (either registered or unregistered) of Macaolink News and Information Services Limited, its subsidiary companies, affiliates, licensors and the third parties.
(i) You acknowledge that parts of the content may be provided or maintained by third-party providers and not by Macaolink News and Information Services Limited. The appearance and positioning of the content provided by the third parties shall in no event damage or affect the goodwill of Macaolink News and Information Services Limited and shall in no event create or cause to create any impression that such third parties have any connections with Macaolink News and Information Services Limited.
(ii) Macaolink News and Information Services Limited makes no representation, acknowledgement and warranties about any software, materials, applications, media platforms, links, devices or services of the third parties (such as Ruca’s advertisers, sponsors or promotional partners) that you may access through, or are linked to or embedded in macaomagazine.net. Macaolink News and Information Services Limited may take down the relevant content provided by the third parties that violates any applicable laws and regulations or infringes other rights, but that does not mean that Macaolink News and Information Services Limited shall monitor or review these contents before they are made available on macaomagazine.net.
(iii) Macaolink News and Information Services Limited does not have any control and will not be responsible for the accuracy of these contents in any event. Macaolink News and Information Services Limited shall not be responsible for and accepts no liability for any content of the third parties or any breaches of applicable laws and regulations or infringement of other rights that may occur in the content provided by the third parties.
(iv) Macaolink News and Information Services Limited does not approve or endorse any third party’s software, materials, applications, medial platforms, links, devices or services and you agree to use any third party’s software, materials, applications, media platforms, links, devices or services at your own risk. Any correspondence, transactions or your dealings with any third parties via macaomagazine.net or linked sites or applications are solely between you and such third parties. Macaolink News and Information Services Limited will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever and howsoever incurred as a result of any such correspondence, transactions or dealings or arising from the use of macaomagazine.net and those linked sites or applications.
- macaomagazine.net is mainly targeted for use in the Macao Special Administrative Region (“Macao SAR”) only. If you choose to access to macaomagazine.net from other jurisdictions, you are therefore responsible for compliance with the local law.
- You agree, at your own costs and expense, to cover, indemnify, defend and hold harmless for Macaolink News and Information Services Limited, Macaolink News and Information Services Limited’s subsidiary companies, affiliates and their respective licensors, directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all liabilities, actions, claims, proceedings, damages, costs and expenses arising out of or related to (a) your breach or non-observance of any term of this Agreement; (b) your access to and use of macaomagazine.net; (c) the contents or information you have provided during the access to and use of macaomagazine.net or (d) any personal comments and information you submit, post to or transmit through macaomagazine.net.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- No failure or delay by Macaolink News and Information Services Limited in exercising any right, power, privilege or remedy hereunder shall in any way impair or affect the exercise thereof or operate as a waiver thereof in whole or in part, nor shall any single or partial exercise of the same preclude any further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, power, privilege or remedy.
- Macaolink News and Information Services Limited can transfer our rights and obligations under this Agreement to any persons or entity without your consent.
- The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Macao SAR. Disputes arising herefrom shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Macao SAR.
Without limiting to the above provisions, the content and materials on macaomagazine.net are provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limiting to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy and results obtained by using or relying on macaomagazine.net. Macaolink News and Information Services Limited excludes all representations and warranties to the fullest extent permissible under any applicable law. You understand and agree to use macaomagazine.net and/or any contents therefrom at your own risk. Macaolink News and Information Services Limited disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of macaomagazine.net and you assume overall responsibility for your use of macaomagazine.net and any linked sites. Any contents downloaded or otherwise acquired through the use of macaomagazine.net are acquired at your own discretion and risk and that you will be wholly responsible for any damages to your device or loss of data that results from the download of such contents. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Macaolink News and Information Services Limited or through the provision of services of macaomagazine.net will create any warranty not stated in these Terms and Conditions. All services of macaomagazine.net are subject to the Terms and Conditions.
If you require any further information on permitted use, or a license to republish any content and material of macaomagazine.net, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.